Thursday, October 30, 2008

My kingdom for a date

I had to watch a boring video for one of my classes, so I figured I'd take a dating quiz I saw on another friend's blog to make the time go faster. Here are my results:

Your dating personality profile:

Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
Religious - Faith matters to you. It is the foundation that you build your life upon. You trust that God has a plan for you.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Practical
2. Religious
3. Big-Hearted
4. Intellectual
5. Liberal
6. Athletic
7. Adventurous
8. Outgoing
9. Traditional
10. Sensual
Your date match profile:

Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw him out of his shell and get to know what he is all about.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Practical
2. Religious
3. Shy
4. Athletic
5. Big-Hearted
6. Intellectual
7. Conservative
8. Traditional
9. Funny
10. Adventurous

The two strangest things to come out of this are that "sensual" is in my top ten traits, and that "funny" is almost last on my top ten match traits. I suppose it's not very realistic to expect a truly representative profile from answers to multiple choice questions. If you know any practical, religious and/or shy available men (preferably bearded) let me know.

6 comments:

heath said...

Ok, so I have to take the quiz now. That's pretty fantastic!

heath said...

Except you didn't post the link. How sad.

Lessie Louie said...

Here you go, Heath, even though you don't have to worry about it anymore.

http://www.wouldidateyou.com/pquiz/quiz1.html

Snow said...

Dear Leslie,

This is Carrie. I have a blog too. peixue.blogspot.com

Good luck with your dating life.

Melinda said...

Hey, I have the same top three traits as you, although in a different order: 1. Religious, 2. Big-Hearted, 3. Practical. You'd think we were related or something...

Kelly said...

Thanks for the laugh! This is a fun post!