Saturday, April 14, 2007

A glimpse into my psyche

I took the Muppet Personality Test (link below) and this is what I came up as. I was kind of hoping for the Swedish Chef.


You Are Rowlf the Dog
Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.
You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.
A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.
"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."

http://www.blogthings.com/themuppetpersonalitytest/

2 comments:

heath said...

I came up as . . .

Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

Funny, because for the first answer I put friendly (not brainy). But perhaps it was my answer that I always look surprised that tipped the scales.

An said...

Dude, you totally ARE Rolff the Dog. You even have curly hair. But you are much sexier.